Jones and Kolb is a great place to start and spend your accounting career. We believe that great work and happy clients are a direct product of a satisfied staff. Our office fosters a culture that embraces and encourages continuous learning and professional growth and development.
Jones and Kolb offers a comprehensive benefits plan designed to meet the needs of all our employees:
- Competitive compensation with bonus plan
- Generous paid personal leave
- Flexible work scheduling – family friendly
- Business casual dress in a professional environment
- Limited travel
- Tuition and CPA reimbursement program including discounts on Becker CPA review courses
- Medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance plans
- Civic/charitable commitment
We are always looking for highly qualified candidates. If you have a strong desire to serve clients and grow in your accounting career, please contact us by sending your resume and inquiry to Deborah Harry at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 404-262-7920 x2356.