In today’s dynamic regulatory environment, employee benefit plans face increased scrutiny and new compliance mandates. Auditing these specialized instruments demands a thorough understanding of these matters, from recent requirements affecting 403(b) plans to enhanced Department of Labor monitoring efforts, to name a few.
Your fiduciary obligation to meet ERISA requirements doesn’t end with a general audit; each plan has unique features that merit close, careful examination by professionals who specialize in understanding the risks.
Jones and Kolb has extensive experience and a solid track record conducting audits of employee benefit plans. We adhere to exacting standards in our specialized audit program, giving plan sponsors the utmost confidence that they are meeting the requirements for compliance as well as for securing these important assets.
Our complete slate of employee benefit plan audit services includes:
- Pension and profit sharing plans (including ERISA disclosures and DOL schedules)
- Health and welfare benefit plans
- Master trusts
- IRS and Department of Labor reporting (5500, 5310 & required schedules)
- Employee stock ownership plans
- Limited scope audits of 401(k) plans