At Jones and Kolb we strive to work with only the best people, both outside the office and inside. By joining the team of Jones and Kolb, you will work alongside nationally recognized leaders, movers and shakers in the accounting world. Jones and Kolb is a full-service accounting firm that offers Assurance, Tax, Management Consulting and Advisory services. We deliver the personalized and thoughtful service that comes from a local firm, with the know-how and industry adeptness of a large one. We foster a culture that embraces and encourages continuous learning and professional growth and development.
Jones and Kolb is seeking Experienced Full Time Tax CPAs to join our growing team. Candidates should have 3+ years CPA firm experience and be a licensed CPA.
- Prepare and review corporate, partnership, LLC, trust, estate and individual tax returns
- Assist in tax planning
- Identify client issues, develop innovative solutions for clients, and communicate these with client personnel and direct managers and shareholders
- Develop and maintain business relationships with clients and gain the confidence of top-level client personnel
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients’ businesses
- Provide leadership in developing staff and effectively educate and delegate
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- 3+ years experience with a public accounting firm
- Detailed and organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
Jones and Kolb is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Please send resumes to Debbie Harry at firstname.lastname@example.org. All resumes will remain confidential.