At Jones and Kolb we strive to work with only the best people, both outside the office and inside. By joining the team of Jones and Kolb, you will work alongside nationally recognized leaders, movers and shakers in the accounting world. Jones and Kolb is a full-service accounting firm that offers Assurance, Tax, Management Consulting and Advisory services. We deliver the personalized and thoughtful service that comes from a local firm, with the know-how and industry adeptness of a large one. We foster a culture that embraces and encourages continuous learning and professional growth and development.
Jones and Kolb is seeking Experienced Full Time Tax CPAs to join our growing team. Candidates should have 3+ years CPA firm experience and be a licensed CPA.
- Prepares and reviews corporate, partnership, LLC, trust, estate and individual tax returns
- Assists in tax planning
- Identifies client issues, develops innovative solutions for clients, and communicates these with client personnel and direct managers and shareholders
- Develops and maintains business relationships with clients and gains the confidence of top-level client personnel
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients’ businesses
- Provides leadership in developing staff and effectively educates and delegates
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- 3+ years experience with a public accounting firm
- Detailed and organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results
- Dedication to teamwork and leadership
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and research skills
Jones and Kolb is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Please send resumes to Deborah Harry at email@example.com. All resumes will remain confidential.